Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Custom Product Design No. 300 Deja Vu: Vintage Yellow Gold Hibiscus iPad Air Case

Hooray, I Just Posted Product Design No. 300 Today!

I just posted a vintage yellow gold floral iPad Air case on my iCandy58Designs store on Zazzle. It's my 300th custom product design and it feels somewhat like deja vu for me to blog about it. Why? Last month I wrote a post (click here if you haven't read it) about another custom floral iPad Air case design that was the 200th product posted for sale on my store! The only differences, beyond the images I used, are the cases; No. 300 is printed on a Case-Mate Barely There case and No. 200 is printed on a Powis iCase iPad Air case with no kickstand. My little "I've been here before" moment aside, I'm glad I chose this image to create this beautiful case, because I've received a number of social high fives on the Zazzle products I've created with it. Not to mention that I just sold a custom iPhone 5/5s case featuring this design.


Vintage Yellow Gold Hibiscus iPad Air Case ($78.95)


But I've Never Seen a Hibiscus in That Shade Before

I took this photo of a white Hibiscus my wife was growing during the Spring with my iPhone 4. Before I started editing it, I decided that I wanted to create something eye-catching and unique. So through the magic of post-photo processing, I added a soft white glow to the flower's center along with a golden yellow glow to the rest of the flowers and the sky. I also ran the photo through a vintage filter on my iPhone and added a slight pencil sketch effect as the finishing touch.

I really like the way it turned out and think it's perfect for anyone who loves vibrant floral photo designs. Including this custom iPad Air case, there are 12 custom Zazzle products featuring this vintage yellow gold Hibiscus including the previously mentioned Powis iPad Air case,  the iPad Mini case, phone cases for the Galaxy s4 and the iPhone 5/5s, the new 5c & the 4/4s among others.  If there's a Zazzle product you want to buy with this design on it, please email me through the Contact the Seller link on my store.

You can see all the vintage yellow gold Hibiscus gifts available for sale on iCandy58Designs anytime you want to by clicking on this link. Why not go check them out now?

The Case

The Case-Mate Barely There case, 9.5" L x 6.8" W x 0.4" H, is a lightweight impact resistant, flexible hard plastic shell that protects the back/corners of your iPad Air while giving you full access to the controls, ports & sensors and it's compatible with the iPad Air Smart Cover, which is not included. Priced at $78.95. Another option for you is the Powis iCase iPad Air case without the kickstand. It's 9.88" L x 7.125" W and printed on 100% recycled hardboard that's custom made from premium book cloth. The front/back are laminated and it features a rubberized no slip edge design for free standing landscape use/viewing. Priced at $44.95. Click here to go to the product detail page now.

That's it for now, but what do you think of my 300th custom Zazzle product design? I would really love to read your thoughts on it in the comments section below.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment