Tuesday, February 25, 2014

10 Eye Catching iPad Case Cover Designs on iCandy58Designs

Today's post presents an animated showcase of 10 of the most eye-catching custom iPad case cover designs from my Zazzle store. 

10 of my most dazzling custom iPad case cover designs

My store on Zazzle has all sorts of iPad cases available in the Custom iPad Case Gifts category and the 10 showcased in today's post don't even begin to tell the story. I started with florals and then added abstracts; I've recently added an old gangster style police car, an old sinking ship and even a couple of big cats!



loogix.com


iCandy58Designs on Zazzle features cases for the iPad 2, 3 & 4, iPad Air and the iPad Mini + iPad Mini with Retina display ... click on the store link and check them out today. You'll find Case-Mate cases made from impact resistant plastic, hard shell Case Savvy cases with a glossy finish, premium book cloth Powis iCase cases made with laminated with recycled hardboard and Moroccan cloth DODOcase cases made with bamboo trays, too.

By the way, you can take my case designs and make them your own. Just click on the blue Customize it! button and add your own photo, art work and/or custom text to create a unique one off iPad case made just for you. 

Thanks for checking out today's post. I hope you didn't mind my TRYING to rhyme; it wasn't my intention ... I was just having a little fun! Please let me know what you think of my custom case designs. Which is your favorite one?

I'm a Plusser ... are you a Plusser too? Add me to your Google + circles so you can keep up with all the updates to this iCandy58Designs, the Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment