Wednesday, February 12, 2014

5 Cool Abstract Art Custom Phone Cases for the Samsung Galaxy S4

If you've read any of my posts on custom phone case designs, you might get the idea that Samsung Galaxy phone fans don't get any love from my Zazzle store. So I'm kicking the iPhone cases to the curb for the day and featuring 5 of the custom abstract art phone case designs I've created for the Samsung Galaxy S4 in this post.


After my last post or any of my articles about Zazzle custom phone cases, you probably think I only have eyes for Apple iPhone cases. Like most POD product designers, most of the case designs I create ARE for the iPhone. But I have created some custom phone cases for the Galaxy S4, I am adding more to my iCandy58Designs store and in this evening's post, I'm showcasing 5 of my cool abstract art custom case designs for the Samsung Galaxy S4.


Abstract Art Design Galaxy s4 case
Abstract Art Design Galaxy s4 case by iCandy58Designs
Browse more Casemate Galaxy s4 Cases

This Abstract Art Design case, printed on a lightweight Case-Mate 'Barely There' case, is my latest custom phone case design available for sale in my store. Like most of the cases featured in this post, it's inspired by an original abstract work of art I digitally created. The artwork for this case is called 'Change Station'.


Surface of the Sun Galaxy S4 Case
Surface of the Sun Galaxy S4 Case by iCandy58Designs
Browse more cases for the Galaxy s4

Surface of the Sun is actually the 2nd abstract solar art custom case design that I created on my desktop for the Galaxy S4 and it's printed on an impact resistant, high impact hard plastic Case-Mate 'Vibe' case. I call it 'Surface of the Sun', because this is what I imagine the Sun's surface would look like if you could get a close look at it without burning up. 

Quad Vortex Abstract Galaxy S4 Case
Quad Vortex Abstract Galaxy S4 Case by iCandy58Designs
Check out more abstract Casemate case designs online at Zazzle

Printed on a rubber lined Case-Mate 'Vibe' case, this Quad Vortex design can be bought "as is" or it can easily be customized and/or personalized with a name or message, a photo or your own artwork to create a one-of-a-kind Galaxy phone case.


Abstract Reflection of the Sun Galaxy S4 Case
Abstract Reflection of the Sun Galaxy S4 Case by iCandy58Designs
Look at more abstract Galaxy phone cases at Zazzle

Reflection of the Sun is my first abstract sun art case design that I created on my desktop for the Samsung Galaxy S4. Like the Surface of the Sun design, it's printed on a hard plastic Case-Mate 'Vibe' case with a shock absorbing liner. It depicts the reflection of the blazing Sun on a tiled window.


Nothing But Time Galaxy S4 Case
Nothing But Time Galaxy S4 Case by iCandy58Designs
Shop for another Galaxy S4 Cover

Nothing But Time, printed on a Case-Mate 'Barely There' case, is the 2nd abstract watch face case design I created for my store's Galaxy Phone Cases category. I think this case design makes a great gift for anyone who loves abstract art designs, clocks or watches. 

You can see all of the Samsung Galaxy S4 phone case designs available in my store on this page.

Right now I only have 27 case designs posted for sale, but as I mentioned in the beginning of this post, I am adding more of them. If you see any iPhone case designs in my store that you would really love to have on a Galaxy S4 case, please email me through the 'Contact the Seller' link on my store.

I may be more well known for my floral & nature product designs, but I'm having a blast creating abstract case designs! But what about you ... which do you like more ~ abstract art designs or floral/nature designs?   


No comments:

Post a Comment