Thursday, January 16, 2014

I Guess You Wonder Where I've Been and Other iCandy58Designs News Updates

"I guess you wonder where I've been ... I came back to let you know" ~ Bobby Caldwell, What You Won't Do For Love

It's been 7 days since my last new post, so I wanted to write a short post on what I've been up to and to let you know that I haven't fallen off a cliff or forgotten about you :).

I haven't really focused on Zazzling much since my "how to" post on custom keepsake jewelry. Don't get me wrong, I have added some nice new custom throw pillows, some more wrist watch designs and even a few more custom keepsake necklaces to iCandy58Designs during the week. But for the most part, I've been running around taking care of family stuff and helping my girls get ready to go back to school for the start of their Spring semester (on is in high school & the other is in college). Those of you with kids in high school and/or in college know what I speak of :).

Now that things are back to normal in my home, I can once again turn my thoughts to creating some new eye candy product designs, adding new product categories to iC58D (I have one in the works that I'm VERY excited about), introducing you to other Zazzlers I've met that do amazing design work, building up my following and blogging about it ... here regularly of course!

That's it for today, but before I go I want to show you 2 of my latest product designs available for sale on my Zazzle store:

Vintage Purple Flowers Custom Polyester Throw Pillow, 20" x 20"





Diamond Lights White Custom Wrist Watch



Click on the links just below the images above or go to http://www.zazzle.com/icandy58designs to order these or any of my custom product designs.

I would love to know what you think of these designs, so take a hot minute to leave a comment (even if it's just to say "Hi, Ray!"), and if you really like them ... please post a link back to them on your favorite social networks. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment