Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Zazzle Product Design No. 200: White Pink Cherry Blossoms iPad Air Case

With cold weather settling in before Winter officially arrives here in metro-Atlanta, my eyes set upon this symbol of warm, beautiful Spring southern weather for Zazzle product design No. 200 in my iCandy58Designs store.

Today's post is about this beautiful white pink Cherry Blossoms iPad Air case that I recently posted for sale on my iCandy58Designs store. I'd like to say it was my intention to choose this image to create my 200th custom product design, but it wasn't. That being said, I'm very glad I decided to use it on this custom case for the new Apple iPad Air.


The image for this custom iPad case is actually an iPhone photograph of one of the many Cherry Blossom trees in my neighborhood that was in bloom during the Spring (the Cherry Blossoms on this tree were mostly white, but some of them were beginning to turn a soft shade of pink). My photograph morphed into more of a digital painting through the magic of in-app photo editing on my iPhone 4. 

This hard cover Powis iCase case is printed on 100% recycled hardboard that's custom made with premium book cloth and glossy laminated front & back. It also features a rubberized no slip edge for free standing landscape use/viewing. It does not come with a kickstand. Priced at $44.95, this Powis iCase for the new iPad Air is very affordable. It's also available for the iPad Mini and the iPad 2, 3 & 4.

This design is available on 6 other custom product designs in my Zazzle store that you can customize/personalize to your own liking. You can replace my digital painting with your own artwork, image(s) or even Instagram photos like the Coral Instagram Photo Collage with 9 Photos Case for iPad Air featured in my last post. The possibilities are endless!

What do you think of my white pink Cherry Blossoms iPad case design? Would you buy it as the new iPad Air case or as another product? I'd love to read your thoughts on my 200th product design in the comments section below




No comments:

Post a Comment