Thursday, December 19, 2013

New Zazzle Product Design Category: Decorative Dinner Plates

Updated, 12/20/2013:

At the time of yesterday's post, the 25th custom dinner plate design wasn't showing yet in the category, so I've updated this post to include it. I hope you like it.

With today's short post I'm publicly announcing the launch of the new decorative dinner plates product design category on my iCandy58Designs store on Zazzle! I just posted my 25th custom dinner plates design to my store this morning. I'm really psyched about the prospects for this new category and in today's post I'm going to share 5 of the latest plates with you.


Vintage Soft Flowers Custom Dinner Plate



Spring Flower Art Custom Dinner Plate



Vintage Precious Little Flowers Dinner Plate



Vintage Floral Art Custom Dinner Plate


White Orange Tulips Purple Grass Dinner Plate

Would you like to see more? Just go to this page => Go to this page http://www.zazzle.com/icandy58designs/products/cg-196622254138339819 to see all of the designs in the decorative dinner plates gifts category.

These custom melamine plates are 10 inches in diameter, dishwasher safe, easy to clean, durable and at $27.95 per plate they are affordable. They can also be customized and/or personalized to your liking, which make them great for any special occasions or events you're having. 

I think my nature based iPhone photography and digital painting images are a perfect match for these decorative plate designs, but I would love to read your thoughts on them in the comments section below. 

With Christmas Day only 5 days away, I won't be making any new posts until Friday, 12/27. So, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas that's filled with joy, family, friends, fun and reflection. Christmas is always a big deal for my family, because we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ our Lord & Savior and my oldest daughter's birthday (yes, she was born on Christmas Day in the morning). 

See ya soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment