Monday, November 11, 2013

Vintage Pink Flowers Art Custom iPhone Case Design for the iPhone 5/5s

Updated, 12/30/2013

My vintage pink flowers art design for the iPhone 5 or 5s makes the perfect custom iPhone 5 case gift for anyone who loves floral art designs. It has a very special place in my heart, because it represents a lot of firsts for me! The image that inspired the design was one of my first attempts at turning my iPhone photography into digital painting; it's one of my first iPhone case designs on Zazzle; and it's the first product design I've sold on my iCandy58Designs store.

This case design can be customized and/or personalized to your liking

As I mentioned earlier, the inspiration for this vintage pink flowers iPhone 5/5s case is a photo of some pink flowers that were growing in a green bush near my home. I don't know what type of flowers they are, but they caught my photographer's eye. By running the photo through one of my favorite iPhone photo editing apps I was able to give the image that vintage look. Not being one to leave "good enough" alone, I ran it through a few art filters in Paint.NET to achieve that painted and sketched outline look.

This phone case design is available for the Apple 3G/3Gs, 4/4s, 5/5s and the new 5c iPhones. It's also available for the Samsung Galaxy s4 and a few other designs. You can see all of the vintage pink flowers design gifts anytime you want on this page: http://www.zazzle.com/icandy58designs/gifts?gp=179366035535842038. I will be adding this design to more custom products in the near future. Are there any other device cases or products you would love to see this design on in my store? Please let me know in the comments section below.


No comments:

Post a Comment